Friday, July 29th, 15.00 – 17.00, Impact Hub Cluj-Napoca
5 teams from Cluj-Napoca and 12 teams from Bucharest are getting ready for the final pitch battle. Which are the six business ideas designed for profit, people and planet that will enter the next phase of the Impact Startup Factory program? Join us on July 28 and July 29 in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca and meet the entrepreneurs that can impact the world.
Who are the pitching teams
- Trike Mobil is an unique transportation vechicle, a covered tricycle which offers more mobility for the ones who wish to leave their car at home, even when the weather is not necessarily favorable for cycling rides. It eliminates polluting factors, as well as traffic risks.
- Hempniture innovates the furniture concept using the hemp for producing PAL furniture, saving the environment by reducing the cutting of forests and re-using the agricultural waste.
- Colour brings an e-commerce platform with colouring sheets for adults. Part of the income will be used for supporting education in Africa.
- Green School is an alternative school, based on ecological education. It will be located far from the urban crowd, surrounded by nature and the classes will be slightly different than the traditional ones.
- Transilvania Archery is encouraging the time spent with the family in nature by organizing competitions and workshops of archery. Instead of spending the time indoors, families and friends can meet and pratice a sport which is not very well known nowadays.
Who are the jury members
The jury is formed of long-term entrepreneurs, business angels and professionals from different fields and include: Andras Farkas, Stelian Burduhos, Attila Kiraly, Mircea Patachi, Gabriel Dombri, Stelian Brad, Lorand Minyo and Bogdan Oros.
- 15.00 – 15.15: Introduction and short Impact Startup Factory Presentation
- 15.15 – 16.00: Pitching time
- 16.00 – 16.30: Coffee Break
- 16.30 – 17.00: Final teams announcement
Who can participate
The event is open for everybody. We are waiting for you especially if you are a person interested in the business field, with a high empathy for new startups and/or looking to get to know some people who will change the world, feel free to join.