Thursday, July 28th, 15.00 – 18.00, Impact Hub Bucharest
11 teams from Bucharest and 5 teams from Cluj-Napoca are getting ready for the final pitch battle. Which are the six business ideas designed for profit, people and planet that will enter the next phase of the Impact Startup Factory program? Join us on July 28 and July 29 in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca and meet the entrepreneurs that can impact the world.
Who are the pitching teams:
- Via Happiness encourages the time spent in family, offering books and games especially created for parents and children, bringing the family in a state of interaction and emotional intelligence development.
- Smart Huts is a software which ensures an efficient management of the commercials spaces through IoT devices (Internet of Things), measuring and efficientizing the processes and the resources consumption.
- I <3 to Run is an app dedicated to the sports people who are in a competition/match and is meant to reduce the intervention team’s reaction time in case of a medical emergency. With a software’s help, the health state of the sports people is monitored during the entire competition and any change of the normal parameters is communicated in real time to the intervention team.
- Real Look is reducing tthe rate of returned clothes after online purchases due to the size andfit issuesby creating an online system for a a personalized measurement test.
- Cloud Walkers is an electro-stimulant shoe sock, which reduces the discomfort caused by the footwear, especially the ones with heels.
- Cobi Bicycle militates for the environment protection and ecological means of conveyance by making personalized bikes, adapted to the customer’s needs & wishes.
- Gritty Education offers an education platform for moms and children of 0-2 years, by using techniques and non-formal methods, stimulating the intellectual performances and mental fitness.
- Inergy Romania is using the technology and team’s experience in energetic efficiency for developing a system or urban farms in small spaces, dedicated to the production of exotic ingredients, accessible to premium restaurants through a short valoric chain.
- Petcu Team supports young people in preparing to study or work abroad by contributing to their conversational and relationship skills, according to their needs.
- Say Hello is proposing an alternative solution for renewing the wardrobe through a monthly subscription which offers a variety of dresses for business women who prefer to reduce the number of clothing items they are buying, especially the ones which are rarely worn.
- iHelp facilitates the donation process, by allowing people to give to others through a monthly subscription. Thus, people can support a cause or organization and donate through an app, simplifying very much the entire donation process and offers information about the organization’s activities.
Who are the jury members
The jury is formed of long-term entrepreneurs, business angels and professionals from different fields and include: Daniel Rosner, Razvan Rughinis, Mircea Draghici, Elena Marineci, Peter Barta, Cristian Prajitura, Mircea Draghici, Cosmin Malureanu, Ovidiu Toader, Florin Cioaca, Mihai Moghior, Irina Popescu, Paul Ghita, Marian Popa, Andreia Patroiu, Alex Ghita, Florin Grosu, Lucian Gramescu
- 15.00 – 15.30: Introduction and short Impact Startup Factory Presentation
- 15.30 – 17.00: Pitching time
- 17.00 – 17.30: Coffee Break
- 17.30 – 18.00: Final teams announcement
Who can participate
The event is open for everybody. We are waiting for you especially if you are a person interested in the business field, with a high empathy for new startups and/or looking to get to know some people who will change the world, feel free to join.